Warming up for the final stretch...
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 @ 10:50 AM

Or at least, I hope it's the final stretch. Or something close to it. I'm in the final ~25 pages or so of the book. I have lots of scenes I'll need to write for this final bit, and I hope I'm up for doing a number of them today. Then Thursday, I can do the last of it and also do a read-through. Friday, print and mail.

And yet it rarely seems as simple as this, alas. Fingers crossed. I may report back later.

Posted by Anduril Elessar.

0 comments.


.profile.

susan deefholts
writer & editor

"fill your paper with the breathings of your heart"

-william wordsworth

.my complete profile.



.invocation.

"O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend/The brightest heaven of invention,/ A kingdom for a stage, princes to act/ And monarchs to behold the swelling scene!"

-william shakespeare


.links.

.my main blog. now reading/watching blog. jorrie's blog. mum's website.

.archives.

January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 April 2008


.recent posts.

Setting up a custom blog...
This is my test post
Here is my first post!

.credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss